idec software & cable

bwiring

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of software to program an "Idec fa-1" and also a programing cable?

thanks Bwiring

Your IDEC rep might be a good starting point. I think you'll find more info here.

Google might also be a good starting point.

Kind regards,

The WindLDR software should do the FA1, however when I have asked about leads for one of these before in the UK it was expensive, and you could probably but a starter kit for the Microsmart PLC for not much more.

Jon.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what software the IDEC FA-2J Controller uses? And what cable is needed to communicate? I can barely find any information on this...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have an IDEC Micro3 FC2A-C16A1 PLC from which we need to get an upload. Is anyone able to confirm that WindLDR is the correct software and...
Replies
Views
I have a machine with an IDEC FA1 Jr PLC. I'm looking at putting in a more modern processor. I was looking at the ladder and I understand the...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that is new to our plant that has a Idec Micro 3 FC2A-C24A1 processor. Does anyone know if WindLDR ver 4.2 will talk to this...
Replies
Views
Good Day All, I have a client who has an IDEC IPC500 PLC, but the battery in the PLC died, and the PLC lost it's program. We have a print out of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom