iFix faceplate tag editor scaling

RPax

Hi, was wondering is there anyway of writing a value on a faceplate and having the value scaled before the PLC reads the value.

I am trying to create a PID faceplate using iFix tag editors. When my PID is in manual mode I want the operator to be able to write a value between 0 - 100% on the faceplate. However at the PLC, I want the PLC range to be between 0 - 16,383 (as using an allen bradley SLC500 PID block). Is there any way to do this using tag editors or will I need to create script on the faceplate for this?

I also noticed that when entering data, the data can be entered by placing the mouse curser over the data area and selecting and then typing in the value at the data entery point itself. Is there anyway to change this to a pop up data entery point only i.e. clicking the data entry point and a pop up appears to enter the data in.

Appreciate any help on this. Thanks - Rpax