IFM Electronics

I am thinking large flapper attached to a limit switch. when the log passes under the flapper it makes the limit switch and you logic prevents another log from loading. then use the laser from under the shade of the flapper to measure the travel of the flapper to determine dia. of the log. add an encoder to the conv. to get length. calculate the board feet and optimum cuts with your PLC ect...........

This is going into a DLI that is fully optimized. I just can't figure out why I can't get these lasers to tell me if there is a log on the belt reliably!

Similar Topics

Hi Everybody, I Have an issue with IFM 02d224 camera. the camera communicate with contrologix PLC by ethernet. there are two applications in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
When adding an IFM AL1322 IO-Link Master Module to a 1756-EN2T Ethernet Card on a 1756-L82E Controller, The Input and Output data file does not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have downloaded the IFM AL1327 .eds file and went through the EDS Hardware Installation process on Studio 5000 v32. It seems to work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom