I'll be the guy behind the glass in a few years

I scared everyone off... I know my singing is bad....but you guys cant even hear me!! :oops:

I know we have lots of old farts here (even older then me) that remember this stuff.

Gee our old LaSalle ran great......THOSE WERE THE DAYS.

Some pricing & production stats on the LaSalle.
Really shows the law of Supply and Demand at work doesn't it.

LaSalle Pricing.jpg

Years ago I had an electrician 'very knowledgeably' tell me how it was impossible to receive a shock from a circuit protected by an ELCB (earth leakage circuit breaker)

He expounded to me and a few apprentices that they worked so quick that the electricity would barely run 1 foot up your arm before it tripped. (which is a comical statement in it's own right)

They were a new device in those days and not many knew exactly how they worked.
Trying to sound innocent and interested, I asked him if he would give us a demonstration.

He couldn't resist the temptation and wired one up leaving a bare 240V AC wire poking out.
He flicked it a couple of times like swatting a fly away and nothing happened saying 'there look, I didn't feel a thing'
-'but the ELCB hasn't tripped'
He flicked it again a bit slower....

There was an almighty involuntary scream and the breaker tripped.

One of the apprentices asked 'did you feel anything that time'

Years ago I had an electrician 'very knowledgeably' tell me how it was impossible to receive a shock from a circuit protected by an ELCB (earth leakage circuit breaker)

He expounded to me and a few apprentices that they worked so quick that the electricity would barely run 1 foot up your arm before it tripped. (which is a comical statement in it's own right)

They were a new device in those days and not many knew exactly how they worked.
Trying to sound innocent and interested, I asked him if he would give us a demonstration.

He couldn't resist the temptation and wired one up leaving a bare 240V AC wire poking out.
He flicked it a couple of times like swatting a fly away and nothing happened saying 'there look, I didn't feel a thing'
-'but the ELCB hasn't tripped'
He flicked it again a bit slower....

There was an almighty involuntary scream and the breaker tripped.

One of the apprentices asked 'did you feel anything that time'

And did you then say to him......

Yoda.jpg