in particular

sheryl86_ann

Hi!

this is the same message i wrote awhile ago. I encounter this particulat stepper motor drive and i cannot find an english manual of yka2304. the only specs i could get on its motor is stepping motor type: 57bygh450601.I dont have any further details on its specification. Somebody can help? Thanks!

A Google search came up with this

two-phase stepper motor driver YKA2304

2) with 12 / 8, the angle of stall torque constant segments, up to 200 segments
3) using a unique control circuit, effectively reduce the noise, an increase of rotational smoothness
4) The maximum response frequency of up to 200Kpps
5) Step pulses to stop more than 100ms, the coil current is automatically reduced by half, reducing a number of occasions, the motor overheating
6) Bipolar constant current chopping mode, making the same motor can output more speed and power
7) The optical isolated signal input / output
8) drive currents ranging from 0.0A / phase to 3.0A / phase continuously adjustable
9) can drive any phase current 3.0A the following two-phase hybrid stepping motor
10) single-supply input voltage range: DC12-40V
11) error protection: a) over-temperature protection; b) over-current, voltage is too low to protect
12) volume 25x136x92mm2, weight 0.3kg.

and this http://www.gravos.cz/download/yka2204ma.pdf

and

http://www.bujindianji.com/products/detail/252.html

Regards Woody

Last edited:
Mr. Woodygb:

Sir, thank you very much! This can help. May I ask further question please regarding PLC programming with this one:

The scenario states this way. I am assigned to replace the existing PLC of our client with Mitsubishi Fx3U in particular. The most that I can do this time since we do not have a software for that existing PLC (emerson) is to study each movement of the machine. I am just a also a beginner in PLC programming and some of which part, i am not sure yet.

My concern is regarding the PU, DR and MF addressing.

Sample addressing I used before is PLSY k680 k0 Y001 in which here, I used 680 frequency, K0 for nonstop and Y1 motor I waanted to run.

At YKA2304, is this correct that i'll used same pattern at PU terminal with PLSY k680 K0 y1 for example? What about the DR (direction) and MF (motorfree)?

I assumed direction here means the clockwise / counterclockwise rotation. Right?

When shall I used the motorfree? When I wanted to stop the motor at that particular rotation? Can you help me some sample addressing on PU, DR and MF? (Mitsubishi PLC im using)

Mr. Woodygb:

Sir, thank you very much! This can help. May I ask further question please regarding PLC programming with this one:
...... ......
I am just a also a beginner in PLC programming and some of which part, i am not sure yet.

Sadly I cannot help any further...I'm pretty good at Google searches but not PLC programming.

Can you help me some sample addressing on PU, DR and MF? (Mitsubishi PLC im using)

Hopefully the real PLC experts will chip in with the required information.

Regards Woody

Sir Woodygb ^_^

Thanks still... uhmm, with regards to google search, can I asked another?

Here's my another concern: I am looking for CONTROLSTART programming software products of Emerson Network Power. What I found in the net is only the manual in pdf format. I need even the trial version of it. Existig PLC is Emerson EC20 3232BTA.

Can you help me on this road search?

Thank you very much once again.

PS: the 2nd link above is Chinese..I am Filipino, i cannot read and understand it..Anyway, thank you very much still ^_^

Sheryl - Philippines

Sir Woodygb ^_^

Thanks still... uhmm, with regards to google search, can I asked another?

Here's my another concern: I am looking for CONTROLSTART programming software products of Emerson Network Power. What I found in the net is only the manual in pdf format. I need even the trial version of it. Existig PLC is Emerson EC20 3232BTA.

Can you help me on this road search?

Thank you very much once again.

PS: the 2nd link above is Chinese..I am Filipino, i cannot read and understand it..Anyway, thank you very much still ^_^

Sheryl - Philippines

I can't read Chinese either ...but the Google toolbar can.

http://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/to...edium=ha&utm_term=google toolbar&tbbrand=GZAZ

http://translate.google.com/#zh-CN|en|http://www.bujindianji.com/products/detail/252.html

Last edited: