Inductive University - Ignition

I have learned from experience that being hung over for a week is not conducive
to learning. Peter Natcheways RMC course from Delta comes to mind although I will say that I learned more there than any other course I have ever been to.

I have a theory:

-nature is always about the survival of the fittest
-it is said Alcohol kills brains cells
-Alcohol should then kill only those weak cells in your brain that make you dumb and allow the stronger cells that make you smart survive
-how many times after a night a of drinking have you woken up said " I was so dumb last night for doing ______" fill in the blank.
Those are the surviving strong brain cells making you smart.

Similar Topics

You guys love Ignition right? Do you think you would be as fond of it if it weren't for the free and good online training? If IU wasn't available...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I just asked tech support at Phoenix Contact a question and the answer is making me think maybe I have misunderstood relay ratings for years...
Replies
Views
Is the mechanism that energize a safety relay, Inductive or Resistive? These are the terminals that are marked as A1 and A2 on AllenBradley, Pilz...
Replies
Views
Heya guys, We are looking for a solution that would do pretty much the same job as a inductive detection loop but that wouldnt need to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom