hola necesito informacion sobre como hacer un diagrama escalera
o que tipo de programacion se requiere para conectar un trabsducer
tipo lvdt con un rango de 1"
la pregunta es que tipo de modulo necesito de adc
el cpu es un 350 de adc
el proyecto final es tener una salida de relay por cada 8 diferentes set pints

thanks

Here's a translation so others can discuss:
  • "Hello, I need information on making a ladder diagram, or what type of programming is required to connect to an LVDT transducer with a 1" range. The question is what type of module do I need? The CPU is an Automation Direct D3-350.
    The final project is to have a relay output for each of the 8 different set points. Thanks
    "
beerchug

-Eric

If the LVDT has a voltage output, you will need a voltage analog input card for the PLC. An F3-04ADS will do it. You would use a series of compares in the ladder logic to set your outputs. For example, the following logic will turn on an output between 25% and 30% signal. For convenience, you may want to convert the analog signal to engineering units, but the concept is the same.

Code:
|
| Input             Input
| V2000   K1024     V2000    K1228       Y0
|------|>|---------------|<=|-----------(OUT)
|
|

thanks ric and tom

thanks

con este modulo puedo hacer los 8 diferentes set point?
mi unidada de ingenieria es en mm el rango mas alto es 0.85
y el punto mas bajo es 0.15 el lvdt que tengo es aleman de tesa No GT21
y se alimenta 10 volts de ac y tiene una salida de 2.55 a 6 volts ac

disculpen que envie esto en español pero no he podido conseguir un buen traductor

THANKS

Espanol to Inglesia Translator
With this module can I do the 8 different set point? My engineering units is in mm. The rank high is 0.85 and the point under is 0.15 . The lvdt that have is
aleman of tesa Not greater than 21 and 10 is fed volts of ac and has an output from 2.55 to 6 volts ac

Pleae excuse that send this in Spaniard but I have not been able to obtain a good translating.

Last edited:
Also at the bottom of each page (También en el fondo de cada página):

[attachment]
Thank's to Phil! (¡Gracias a Phil!)... :site:
beerchug

-Eric

translate.gif