Information about Fanuc PMC ladder

riyajahamad

We have Fanuc Oi CNC, I am tracing its ladder for troubleshooting. I don't understand meaning of SUB57, DIFU block.

Anyone help me to understand the same.

Please suggest me web page related to Fanuc Fladder in details.

Thanks in advance.
Riyazahmad.

Thanks Bob,

I am searching web pages which contains details of Fanuc ladder blocks, more suggestion expecting from you PLC gurus.

Riyazahmad

Dear sir,
I am Srikrish from India, Please let me know is it possible to run FANUC 0TD lathe machine without PMC and LADDER program , as I am not having the PMC and LAdder Program, but I am having the complete Paramater list, and I am having a problem, the operating modes MDI, HNDL, AUTO, EDIT, ZRN modes cannot be selected. Please send me the possible reason for the problem also.

Please send me the above details to my e mail : [email protected]

Thanking you

We have Fanuc Oi CNC, I am tracing its ladder for troubleshooting. I don't understand meaning of SUB57, DIFU block.

Anyone help me to understand the same.

Please suggest me web page related to Fanuc Fladder in details.

Thanks in advance.
Riyazahmad.
The DIFU (SUB57) is a Rising Edge Oneshot. They have addresses 1-256.