Install Logix designer v28 to upload

Hmm…. Had issues with the install. Might have to try later. Had to click on custom install. But can’t quite make it work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 7
Well I got it to upload but for some reason it’s showing me this about Adobe flash. What’s causing this? When I click on the link it sends me to the Adobe page and says flash was retired in 2020

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 4
Oh boy, it is going to fight you every step of the way, isn't it? That is because of that disaster of a "start page". You can disable it from Tools > Options > Show Start Page On Startup

lol. Yeah it usually does like to fight me every step of the way when I try something new or haven’t done in a while. Thanks alot for all the help though. I really appreciate it. I did end up getting them all to work. The flashing I/O was due to a flex io and drives that are not currently hooked up. As soon as I saw that I was like duhh….. I should have known better.

I have another question for you though…. I have a compact Logix L32 that is version 20. I can’t use studio 5000 for that but we do have the legacy license. How do I do that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 2