interfacing omron cpm1a with telit gm862 python

arcon_reveal

hello,

I am trying to interface a omron cpm1a with a telit gm862. My problem is i want to be able to send a sms to a cell number when the output of my plc is activated.

I was told that i need to incorporate an additional ladder program using the send and recieve functions, in my original PLC program to activate my serial port. But i am no expert and i cant find the functions in syswin. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it.

Also i am using syswin 3.4. Its a project that due on wednesday.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Does anyone have a tutorial on this? I'm largely a computer science guy but I've been hired by a local manufacturing company to integrate an...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced programmer, but new to omron, but am working through that without too much trouble. I have a CS1W-PNT21 profinet card...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys.. i need your help again i wanna take a value from a transmitter that the signal is 4-20mA, the transmitter will be represent as 0-100%...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Greetings! I need your valuable help. I have this Omron CJ1G PLC and I want to interface it with iFix over ethernet as a standalone...
Replies
Views
I have a Cognex Insight 2000-130 camera that I'm trying to get talking to my PLC. Both are connected to the same router via Ethernet. Thus far...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom