Internal bell problem [alarm sound]

I have the same problem, [and] if you already solved it, please advise
Mohamad, read Post #12 in this same thread:

I found the place to activate [the] alarm sound for Alarm&Event. Just double-click your alarm and event banner, then go to the states tab and check [the] "Sound" box.

Use the .InAlarm or .InAlarmUnacked bools in an XIC instruction to drive the output with your audible signal.

Thanks rdrast for reply.
But i want to configure 3 severities of alarm (Low, Mid, High) and hooter/buzzer should be activated for high severity alarm.
your suggestion will work definitely but quite lengthy for approx. 500 alarming system. so is there any way like HMI server in A&E server to activate external hooter.

Thanks in Advanced.:nodi:

Thanks rdrast for reply.
But i want to configure 3 severities of alarm (Low, Mid, High) and hooter/buzzer should be activated for high severity alarm.
your suggestion will work definitely but quite lengthy for approx. 500 alarming system. so is there any way like HMI server in A&E server to activate external hooter.

Thanks in Advanced.:nodi:

No.
Do it once in structured text, copy that into an external editor, then copy/paste/replace wisely 500 times.

Gostaria de saber se alguem pode me ajudar.

Meu problema e o seguinte. Criei meus alarmes em Alarm e Event Setup.

Quando acontece um alarme gostaria que gerasse um som neste alarme quando o alarme vai para o sumario.