Intouch. Historical Trend black screen

Julians

Hi!

I have problem with Historical Trend, it always shows me a black graph, if I right click on the graph and go into "Historical Trend Setup, then I see that the Time is alway two hours ahead.. If i manually change the time two hours back, it works perfect, but it resets after I close the Trend..

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thank in advance :)

I remember having problems like this on a previous InTouch installation. Check the Date and Time Settings on the computer. Especially the Daylight Saving (Summertime). 2 houres deviation corresponds to UTC+2 = UTC + 1 + Daylight Saving.
Try without Daylig Saving.

Similar Topics

Hi !!! I'm getting rid of the old IT10.6 that was working on Workstation. I'm using servers with ThinClient (NAD enable). If I run the app, now...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a SCADA system using Wonderware Intouch 2014 R2 and have a small glitch with the historical trend feature. Every time I...
Replies
Views
I am trending several run signals as well as pressure on an 8 pen InTouch Historical Trend. The run signals scale to either a 1 or a 0 (running...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We have WinXP_Sp3, and Intouch V10.1. PLC Siemens S7 400+300. Problem1: Today we had power failure in One of two HMI stations. When...
Replies
Views
Hi,friends i tried to make historical trend in intouch 10.i have assign 2 memory integer tags as pen, In historical trend i use black as border...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom