InTouch Toggle Bits via QuickScript

shauntieu

Im using InTouch 10.1.3 with UnityPro XL V6.0.
Can I have an example how this is achieved?

this is what i've tried to do in quickscript and failed:

423000.1 = 1;

When I validate this script, error reads: "Expecting name in statement"

I also tried 423000:1 = 1; but quickscript says ":" is unrecognized character.

I can toggle bits using animation links with:
- User Input as Discrete
- created a IO Discrete tag with the item reference 423000:1
This method allows me to toggle the first bit in %MW23000

How can I do this using quickscripts and actions

but then, that would mean I'd have to create 50 AUTO tags and 50 MANUAL tags for my 50 valves, for example.

I want to create a "template" for my valves, and use quickscripts to pass the neccessary data to my template. in other words, 50 valves using 1 popup.

Indirect tags could be used.

Assign indirect tags to the popup.
With an action script (the valve you access), assign indirect tags to the local tags.

Then, each time a valve will be press, the popup will point the local valve tags.

exemple:

IndirectvalveOpen.name=LocalValve1open.name
IndirectvalveClose.name=LocalValve1Close.name