IP67 POE Unmanaged Switch

Thanks, the idea was to power the switch with POE without needing a power supply.
Don't know if products like this is available, so just going to use normal switch and power supply

I could not tell you for certain, I took the option PP under power supply as if it ment the switch could be powered through POE. Might have to email/call them to confirm.

JUNK.PNG

On another note, since you are going with IP65/67 which will typically have a coded M12 power connector could you not just make your own cable from your PoE source to the power connector on the switch? Saving you from having to add a power supply?

If it was a test unit, then yes, makes sense, but to install at a client with custom cables is not ideal.
And I think the module we are using is 48V with normal switches using 24V.

why use an unmanaged switch?
it has to receive / transmit data to every port every time.
a managed switch only transmits/receives data from the port when requested.
my experience i that they are much faster, it's all i use.
james