Is there a LCD or LED screen which can communicate with Allen Bradley

yojunib

Is there something like a LCD or LED screen which can communicate with Allen Bradley PLC/SLC/MicroLogix 1400 via Ethernet?

I want to display some content in plant floor, i need it to communicate with Allen Bradley PLC/SLC/MicroLogix 1400 via Ethernet

I could use panel view 1000 plus but it's a costly option.
I don't need the touch input option.

Inview is an another option but it's not as clear as something displayed in panel view.
Inview needs to be placed at a longer distance.

Redlion G304K2 is <$450 for a full color 4" touch screen.

Automation direct also has some very simple 1 and 2 line options but they are only slightly cheaper.

I have preferred Red Lion over other panels that I have worked with

I have not looked into ones that do not offer touch or if the touch can be disabled, but if you program it to just have display objects and no buttons or objects that are reactive to touch then the touch function is essentially eliminated.

I do not know your application but I would go with one with touch that way if you fill up a page or want to organize data you can make multiple pages. For example (random examples) hopper temp and pressures on one page, alarms on a separate page, PLC I/O status on another, product counts and rate of production on another.
I personally would rather have three pages only half full then one page crammed with so much information it is distracting or confusing to pay attention to what process you want to monitor at that specific time.

EDIT: Along with this there is one thing that almost always happens especially by management and supervisors; Well that looks nice, but I think it would also be nice if we could see this or that to, next thing you know you started with two things displayed and it turns into 10 pages of data