issues with studio 5000 and CCW after PC upgrade

6speedblazer

Hello All, I recently had my 4 year old work PC crash and IT set me up with a new PC that has windows 11 pro and a 4k display.

I have had a ton of issues regarding the 4k display with most of the programs I used. I had to go into compatibility mode and change the settings for those specific programs. Doing so solved 90% of my issues in both Studio 5000 and CCW. However, I still have a few minor annoyances I can't seem to sort out.

in CCW my rung comments are so small I can't see read them. If I'm offline I can edit the comments and they pop up to full size readable text. Everything else appears to look and function as normal for ccw environment. attached is a screen shot showing this issue.

In studio 5000 a lot of my icons are very small and overlapped, plus I cannot select other language elements to be able to see other ladder elements. the last issues is in my controller tags the drop-down carrot does not work. I have to right click and selected expand or contract to see all the elements in the tag.

thanks for any help on this.

ccw rung comments.png ladder elements.jpg

That is interesting, I work using dual 4k displays, and do not have that issue with Studio 5000. I have not used CCW for anything other than VFDs, so I cannot say if I have the same issue with the logic comments.

Im only assuming its something with the scaling and the 4k monitor. Changing that fixed similar issues i was having in autocad with toolbars.