It's Been A Long Time Gone ...

Dang, two shots of ole brown in a diet dr. pepper, and I amd FEELin it...Yeah we need a cat 3 hurrcaine to linger throughout texas ans wash up into the red reiver bringing minor flodding to the drought stricken plains of the west, then snake up into Oklahoma where the wind and temperature goes sweeping every whichaway, and frost up through Colorado went gentle global wentess.

Pray for texas rain...

Doug P said:
Interesting - never heard it phrased like that before.
I was trying to indicate that I thought my behaviour a couple of years back was pretty childish. In the middle of a thread, when I started losing the argument, rather than debate, explain or apologise, I just withdrew and stopped communicating all together. Not one of my better days!

Ken

Welcome back Ken. Quitting this forum is a lot like quitting smoking. You think its OK to light one up for old times sake and before you know it you're back to a pack a day...

I don't agree with this one..Quitting from smoking will benefit not just someone's own body but also others'.. (peace)

But going back to this forum from being "inactive" for so long due to reasons is a big help..most especially to the pros that keeps on answering even the stupidest question us newbie will ask.

P.S. I really love this website because it really helps me a lot, most especially in my work and field :)