Job - North Based UK

Hi all,

We are north England based, roughly an hour north of Manchester, looking for an experienced PLC/HMI/SCADA development engineer (Schneider based kit) for interesting large scale projects projects, working as part of a small team in a successful, profitable company.

If anybody is in the market for a change of jobs then PM me for more details and exact location

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hello Gurus, I have started teaching myself Allen Bradley PLC with RSLgoix 500 and LogixPro with grateful and helping comments of you gurus...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
Years ago, when I was an Automation engineer, I relied on this site heavily, for help, with questions I had. Many times, this site saved my...
Replies
Views
HI all, I have a backup from a Series 7000 Cognex camera. I am trying to restore and see the vision tools used in the job. Can I restore those...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom