Jurrasic park

"My father worked for a power plant when I was a small child and tells a story of using a long pole that had the equivilant of a 12 guage shot gun shell on the end of it,(Charge only no shot) that they used to close the contacts on some of the distribution equiquipment."

They still call them "shotgun Sticks"! Yet another way to mix explosives and electricity!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMkQxdn7OA.

Similar Topics

hi everyone im using OPERATOR PANEL SPOT PLUS 150 35W 24VDC AUTOMATA ID42003 (as hmi system) and automata optispark controller to control and...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm studying engineering via a local universities distance learning program. I'm currently studying the PLC module and this means some...
Replies
Views
Project we are bidding has ClearScada as the software they want and the only allowed alternate is Wonderware. We formally asked about Ignition...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with implementing a spark detection/spark suppression system in our low pressure (.9" w.c. 28" dia. round duct) main dust...
Replies
Views
i want a description for heater used for heating spark plug when it wets to make it dry...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom