OPERATOR PANEL SPOT PLUS opti spark boiler control/monitor

hi everyone
im using OPERATOR PANEL SPOT PLUS 150 35W 24VDC AUTOMATA ID42003 (as hmi system) and automata optispark controller to control and monitor our boiler system.
communication protocol ( between hmi & controller ) is rs232 serial port.
The last time I used the system, everything was fine. But the next day, when I tried to test, it gave the following error
Error: file<prmbustcp.dll[2]> not found. "Photos are attached"
I checked the communication cable and connections everything was fine.
There is no problem with the software installed on the HMI panel.I suspect that the communication port hardware has a problem, maybe the IC is damaged. The hmi also has 3 com ports I checked all.when I disconnect the cable, it gives the same error again.
There are also two LEDs to show the connection between rx (Receive) and tx (Transmit). Only when the device is turned on does their light flash for a moment. Previously, when the connection was healthy, both led lights remained on.
Now I don't know how to solve the problem. any idea???
Best regard.​

i think storage media is fine.because when im running debug mode, everything in storage media will be checked and It does not give any errors

i think rs232 serial port maybe damaged

Looking at the name of the DLL that it is to do with Modbus TCP, so I suspect it is a driver for that, I gather from your post that you are not using Ethernet communications & wondering if you have got some setting for Modbus ethernet (TCP), even though you are not using it and the library is missing.

I'm not sure how the setting for your communication settings would change just like that, unless there is some sort of system settings screen to choose whether you are communicating via serial or Ethernet.

Did anyone else access the HMI before you?