Keyance IV2 Cameras with Allen Bradley

patelaksh30

Hi There,

I am trying to setup Keyance IV2 cameras with AB PLC and out of 4 cameras, 3 of them have error "16#0114 Electronic Keying mismatch: Electronic keying product cold and/or vendor ID mismatch." and 1 camera is in running fine.

All connection parameters are same in generic Ethernet module and all cameras are setup identically same.

Not sure why it's happening but your help would be very much appreciated.

Thank You

Generic Ethernet Module objects, of course, aren't supposed to support electronic keying at all.

You are probably seeing a bug that's related to changing the Module Definition after creating the module. Somehow the internal flags for electronic keying get set =1 instead of being left =0.

I might have been the first person to discover this bug, about 7 years ago, and by coincidence on a Keyence IV-series camera sensor.

My recollection is that the easy solution is to save the project as a *.L5K and re-open it to create an *.ACD. The electronic keying flags should get reset when the module object is re-created.