Kinetix 2000 input/main power single phase line to line

lunknowl

hi, i have some question about the single phase line-to-line for the kinetix 2000. the manual only show that contractor using for the three phase but not single phase so do i need the contractor or any one know how to wire using single phase? (if possible, please send me the picture or diagram also, thanks):unsure:

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, My client has a machine with a driver Kinetix 2000, it has 2 servomotors, and he needs to install a category 3 circuit, but in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, During visit to one of customers, where I was supposed to start taking care of one of their machines I noticed something strange. I think...
Replies
Views
hey guys, i recently started using the kinetix 2000 servo drive and am having difficulty establishing a registration offset. the servo is...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if it was possible to move a servo based on an external encoder feedback. Im using a kinetix 2000 serco drive. The servo has a...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know when the new Allen Bradley 2093 Kinetix 2000 series of servo drives will be available
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom