Kinetix 5500 - MSO ERR.22

dvanovec

Hi guys,

I have an issue I cannot solve by myself ...
While commissioning, the E-STOP was pressed and now the servo is in half cycle with MSO showing ERR 22, safety reset did not help and now I'm stuck in the middle of cycle with it.

Does anybody have any idea how to move on, please?

Thanks for any answer!

The MSO command can get stuck if it gets interrupted before finishing. You have to manually clear it's Enable to get it to reset properly if this happens.

Error 22 is "Attempted to execute on an axis while the axis was in motion" which would seem might be caused by the ServoActStatus or DriveEnableStatus on the Axis being true when it shouldn't be.

Try sending an MSF manually from Motion Direct Commands and see if that clears it.

I have started adding MSF before MSO commands in the logic to stop this from happening as I have seen it on occasion, and it really isn't clear what is happening when it does.

Last edited: