Ladder software timer problem help!!!!

I will check the software in those days and report to you about the results!!!
Maria, yes, do keep in touch. Let us know the results.

I hope in future to return working on them (maybe for work more than study reasons!!)
Yes, you too could be a PLC geek.(y) I wish you good luck with your future plans, wherever they take you.

Maria,

DirectSoft5 TMR setting of "5" = 0.5 seconds
DirectSoft5 TMR setting of "20" = 2.0 seconds

Your timers are set for 5 x 0.1 seconds, or 1/2 second. This may not be long enough for you to tell whether they are working. For testing, you could temporarily set them to "20" (2 seconds) so that you can see the delay time between Y2 and Y0.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Dear all pls help me.. What is the HSD NC unit ladder software name for troubleshooting... Software used in Biesse Wood cutting machine...
Replies
Views
Please I want software to convert grafcet to ladder:shock::confused::confused:
Replies
Views
setup Clients Plc is a Keyence KV3000 my SW is KVstudio 7.0 English version. Logic and plc in Chinese task Add 3 seconds (delay off timer) to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom