Ladsim what's a latch timer for? Does it delay? Can I do it without the latch timer

drgaow

Hi! I was wondering when input 2 detects I thought it should straight away unlatch . And with the latch timer, it still does it without delaying the unlatch action. Then why is the latch timer needed?what is the latch timer for?

DSC_0815.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, Firstly I am a complete novice with plc, just started a course so I know this problem is super basic for those with any experience. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have to complete this exercise using LADSIM: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=80080&page=4 This is how it is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have started on a questIon involving a bottling plant using LADSIM. However, so far, I can only fill one bottle. I am...
Replies
Views
So basically im programming for my studys on the ICT3 via ladsim. I have everything sort of working but the method in which i have used for...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm studying engineering via a local universities distance learning program. I'm currently studying the PLC module and this means some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom