Left or Right handed??

Do you write left or right handed

• Right Handed

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

barnschop

According to research a high proportion of computer programmers are left handed. I was wondering what PLC programmers write with as a proportion

I'm not sure, but I think left handers only make up 5% of the population.
Plese remember that "a higher proportion" probably means more than 5%, not more than 50%.

Just pointing this out, since most of the world's problems seem to be tracked down to abuse of statistics.

Whether right or left handed, Most programmers use both hands equally to type on the keyboard. The mouse would be used by the person's favored hand.

Another caveat...

I went to school in the mid 70's to late 80's. I am right handed, but that is due to teachers wanting all students to write with that hand. I started out lefthanded... but swing a baseball bat, skateboard, play guitar, etc... left handed.

Hoot

I can understand swinging a baseball bat, hockey stick, or golf club left handed. I do that too. I can understand playing a guitar left handed. But what is the difference between right handed and left handed skateboarding? Is it which foot is toward the front of the board?

Yes. I am right handed. I feel much more comfortable with my right foot forward and facing to the left. I don't know if that is left or right handed, I just know riding that way feels better.

Yes. I am right handed. I feel much more comfortable with my right foot forward and facing to the left. I don't know if that is left or right handed, I just know riding that way feels better.
Hate to break this to ya but you're Goofy footed.
Talk to any Surfer/Skateboarder/ Snowboarder/ Waterskier. I think that Waterskiers began using the term, but it could've been them Surfer dudes?
Doesn't matter if you're right handed left handed or what not... right foot forward... GOofy footed. :)

Sorry, Steve, forgot about this thread...lol.

If you use your right foot to propel the skateboard, and use your left foot to 'steer', from what I am told, it's being 'left footed'. It's been about 15 years since I've been on one, so I may not be up to 'code' with the latest skating techniques ;)

Hoot