Lenze ESV222- Paremter setting for rotation

kalabdel

Good evening once again everyone,

I have a Lenze ESV222.....

I would like to set it for use with Local keypad and my concern is the rotation key, I want to disable it.
If I set parameter P100 (Start Control Source) for "0 Local keypad" and P112 (Rotation) for "Forward Only" does that override the local keypad button?
Reversing the rotation even momentarily could cause damage so there's no room for error. It would take a few hours to disconnect the motor to find out for sure so I'm hoping for first hand experience.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to use the Lenze GDC 4-14 with the system bus adapter 2177, but it doesn't appear in the communication window. It's like I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I got the endless "booting/connection" sequence on my Lenze 9400 HighLine. EZAEBK1001 Keypad is showing "question mark" while trying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom