Licence key

Chandrashekar

I purchased siemens simatic S7 software last year, it was working smoothly upto last week. but now it is asking licence key, window is showing NO VALID LICENCE KEY FOUND PLEASE INSTALL A VALID LICENCE KEY. I cheked my licence key on drive:\c there is have disply like belows
status family product version number of licence
- simatic step7 step7-basisV5.3 5.3 1

order number licence type validity licence number
- trial 0 days(14days) 99999999999000000 my licence floppy details
simatic S7 STEP 7 V5.3 Floating licence 6ES7810-4CC07-0YA5
(S79220-A6839-F268-01)
Lic-no. 00 (total twenty digit )
SIEMENS AG 2004
pls,advise me how to fix the problem

Time Zone Siemens License Key BUG

Hi Chandrashekar,
There is a known (to Siemens) Bug in the license software such
that valid licenses are not recognised when the time zone set
in the PC operating system (XP or 2000) is NOT GMT + or - a whole number of hours.
I found this problem when working on projects in Pondycherry and
in Bahadurgarh (Delhi) India.
In order to get the license software to work correctly I set the
PC time zone to Dhaka (Bangladesh) rather than India.
From your name I assume you are located in this part of the world.
I hope this solves your problem.
Regards.........John Gaunt

Mr.John Gaunt
I am an indian.but I am working at RIYADH (kingdom of saudi arabia)
In my computer time zone is riyadh time,that means +3.00hrs from GMT time
in floppy disk there is no any information because may be all documants tranfered to Drive:\C and licence nember showing in computer,it totaly wrong. my Lic-No. 00401000001040_ _ _ _ _ _ total 20 digits But Drive :\C SHOWING Lic-No.99999999999000000

Hey, if it's a legitimate licence, give Siemens a call - they will reactivate it for you.

This is possible if you use trial key after 14 days. ALM bug. Program ALM finds this trial key and no longer checks the presence of license key.

Need:
delete directory **ATTIS in C:\Windows and C:\Windows\System32
delete trial key SITTA*.EKB in C:\AX NF ZZ
Need enable show Hidden System files and folders in FileManager.

For example
C:\AX NF ZZ\SITTA1PLCS0503.EKB Trial key PLCSIM 5.3
C:\Windows\3PUPsclpQattis (reversed from SITTA1PLCS0503)
C:\Windows\System32\3PUPsclpQattis

Program ALM checks time only for trial and rental keys. For the normal key is checked only its position on the disk. If you used a program of defragmentation, then key moved for another place and lost license.
You can turn into Siemens regarding the restoration of license. If you cannot await and simple threatens by the heavy losses, then you can use the following reference for the search:
http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&q=simatic+fastcopy+key&kgs=0&kls=0
and press Translate in AltaVista

This is possible if you use trial key after 14 days. ALM bug. Program ALM finds this trial key and no longer checks the presence of license key.

Need:
delete directory **ATTIS in C:\Windows and C:\Windows\System32
delete trial key SITTA*.EKB in C:\AX NF ZZ
Need enable show Hidden System files and folders in FileManager.

For example
C:\AX NF ZZ\SITTA1PLCS0503.EKB Trial key PLCSIM 5.3
C:\Windows\3PUPsclpQattis (reversed from SITTA1PLCS0503)
C:\Windows\System32\3PUPsclpQattis

Dear EKbist

i want change siemens license no ,do you know any tools for it
for example now my license no is 1040..499 i want change to 1040...500 it is possible?