Light show

You could even use a Drum Controller to control 16 outputs based on a series of patterns if you wanted to use a fancier function block. I don't have twidosoft myself, but I googled the manual.

Help, anyone? Please!

Pepper how can anyone help you when we have no idea of what you want to do with what.

Please list
Number of lite bulbs
How many you want ot flash at any one time
and how long the flash interval is
Will the flash interval vary?
Do you want to use just this one sequence or other sequences involving different combinations of lights.

The program may sound important but that is probably the easiest and least significant part of the system. More important is to have the proper output control devices and a good idea of what this whole goldangit does and how much power you need.

Put your design desires down on paper. You can use Excel to do any calculations for you like total on and off time and total power used and for how many lights. You need to do this because your equipment may only be able to do 10 or 100 or ?? lites.
Remember
total on time X number lites X power per lit can add up and FAST

Dan Bentler

I was going to post earlier, but gave up in futility. That was until the music sounded!

It seems like you don't need our help. As far as we know the system is working and is functioning fully.

Tell us what particular part you're struggling with and we can help you. Be specific.

The thing is, I don't need sounds, and the program I posted does only one thing (the lights light up one by one). I need for example: The lights to light up one by one then one by one backwards, then let's say from the center to the ends and back, something like that. And I don't need sounds.
The problem is, I don't have controller to test how the project will work, that's why I need your help. And also I have no idea how to make the calculations and what elements to use except timer.
Thank you so much for your help, and I'm really sorry that I bother you. I wish I could do this by myself but I can't.
For example I want to do something like this:
http://postimage.org/image/1odi8bwx0/
Help?

ProjectManagementSummary.jpg

:nodi:

On a more serious note, in Hugh Jacks' downloadable book (*), chapter 10, there are some examples of simple sequencers. Once you have the hang of them they're easily expandable and configurable. I sometimes use a similar technique to control some bits and pieces of machinery.

(*) I don't have a link handy, can somebody please provide it?

Thank you everyone for your help, but I'll just give up. The project is due Friday and it will be impossible for me to do it. But thank you again for your help!