Lighting Project Ideas

What do I need to interface this with the PLC ?

The HMI would be the PC, and would need a software to control the PLC functions.
It has the software for programming it built into the on board GUI. Depending on what you want to do you might not need a plc. It does have a few timers. Not much for math functions though. The newer version due out soon should have serial ports on it. It already has an interface for X-10.

It has the software for programming it built into the on board GUI. Depending on what you want to do you might not need a plc. It does have a few timers. Not much for math functions though. The newer version due out soon should have serial ports on it. It already has an interface for X-10.

I've been working so much, I haven't had time to work on this project.

If there is no PLC to control, what are you thinking of that would replace it ? Sorry I'm not up to speed on all the acronyms. "GUI" ? I will have to read through all of the previous posts to digest the materials given. Working 12+ hr days ! + 1 hr commute