LinkedIn connections

deshnl2

I'm slowly trying to build my network on LinkedIn and was wondering if I could make some contacts on here? I'm in Canada but looking for opportunities anywhere really. I can PM you my profile link.

Start searching on Linkedin for people/groups that match your profile and send invites to connect.

You can search for me, send me an invite and if our profiles make sense, I would be happy to accept the "connect invite".

Similar Topics

Hi, Just wondering what consultants write in their Linkedin summary/info. I have 20y experience in the automation world, especially with the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, with Phil Melore's (Site creator) approval, we have created a PLCS.net LinkedIN page for our members. The purpose of this group is not to...
Replies
Views
Heads up to Profibus troubleshooters: Profibus Troubleshooting - LinkedIn group On Linkedin, a business social medium web site, the Profibus and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Dear colleagues and friends, LinkedIn is one of the largest sites for social networking when it comes to professionals. I wonder if it would be a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Ive gotten a few answers on this from the Rockwell tech support but it's just not clear as they often point to the manual. I've also read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom