Loading Programs Into AD PLC's Without DirectSoft

zmanvortex

I called Automation Direct support yesterday to find out if there was a way we could download programs and memory into our plc's without the use of the programming software DirectSoft32. They informed me that just last week Host Engineering (www.hosteng.com) offered a free utility called DNloader which does just that. We are an OEM manufacturer and this will allow our electricians to load the programs instead of calling on the programmers each time a program needs loaded into a newly manufactured machine.

I am curious if any of the other plc manufactures have a simular utility. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I've a requirement that a two different PLC program should work in same system depending upon user input. Consider Program A is used...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have some experience working with PLC's using the software provided by their vendors. But is it possible to write and compile code...
Replies
Views
Greetings all! I have a question regarding the use of Siemens SCL. Can I create an FC using SCL and load on into a Step7 Program that doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Hello, All. I've been studying PLC for a while, but I've never really been able to get any real practical experience, with the exception of a...
Replies
Views
Any ideas on how to Upload a AC31 program using AC31Graf. Also I have read that the application can be loaded on to a "PLUG IN SMART MEDIA CARD"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom