Logic Jokey Stuff

An argument between my wife and I:

I'm wrong or I'm not wrong = I'm wrong.

That's the best one yet, but had to use PLC programming to fully understand!!

Binary logic:-
1 AND 0 = 1
0 AND 1 = 1
1 OR 0 = 1
0 OR 1 = 1

An argument between my wife and I:-

I am wrong AND I am not wrong = I am wrong.
I am not wrong AND I am wrong = I am wrong.
I am wrong OR I am not wrong = I am wrong.
I am not wrong OR I am wrong = I am wrong.

You just can't win!!
o_O

Ok, one more, but it isn't logic based.....

PLC programming is like s_e_x:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

PEBKAC is one of my favorites. My old boss was fond of saying "this new machine is the same as an older machine, but different." He was serious when he said it.

local programmer makes good ...

I finally got a few spare minutes to read through this thread for the first time - and suddenly I discover that now I'm designing TEE shirts ... (post #11) ...

party on ...

The mug here is shameless but kinda funny. http://www.cafepress.com/automationgeeks.125727477

Alan-Badly.gif

Is that where that came from?
I didn't recall where I first saw it. Good job.
🍻

I only ever created just one animated GIF.

HomeToWork.gif

Last edited: