Logic Jokey Stuff

At ex-work (or maybe the one before that?), we had the JOEMATION circuit, named for its creator. Remember, this is an electrical circuit, not ladder logic. 🍻

CR-1 CR-1
|----|\|-----------( )---|
9 1 14 13

Mike

At ex-work (or maybe the one before that?), we had the JOEMATION circuit, named for its creator. Remember, this is an electrical circuit, not ladder logic. 🍻

CR-1 CR-1
|----|\|-----------( )---|
9 1 14 13

Mike

Maybe a poll about what would actually happen with this circuit?

Would it chatter itself to death? Or not mechanically fast enough and just hummm?

Last edited:
Chatter itself to death. But it actually depends on the relay used. Tried quite a few and most chatter. (Used to be a very bored sparky)

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning"

So true.....

...As far as the intelligent managers go: My favorite quote from one of those guys "The problem has to be either mechanical or electric"

I was real glad he narrowed it down for me. I knew then I could atleast elimate an "act of god"

What? It's not a software problem? All the mechs and sparkies always blame me for the problem...

Not logic or sparkie related, but amusing enough anyway.

My friends and I learned the hard way: Never use a wrench for a socket's job. 1 bent snap-on wrench later.....

(long story short: we were removing a chair from a friend's jeep to get at the floor, someone had replaced one of the bolts with a much longer one that had a 11/16 nut on it. We had no 11/16 deep sockets... Oh, and the bending was by hand, no extensions/jery rigs involved, just brute force. One of my friends is scary.)