Logix 500 to Studio 5000 PID conversion

mark.t

I am converting a logix 500 PID to Studio 5000 PID (Not PIDE). I did a search for an example of the translation of values and was not able to find one. Some values seem to be similar, but there are other settings that I am unsure on how to set. Is there any one here that has been able to translate from 500 to 5000 that can offer some advice on the procedure, or a before and after picture?
Attached is a picture of the PID values. Thanks in advance

PID1.JPG PID2.JPG

1. RTFM: Read The Fine Manuals
  2. Do the analysis
  3. Implement any calculated changes (this will mostly be linear scaling issues: input; output; time)
  4. Cross your fingers
  5. Keep your hand on the Estop
  6. Turn it on
4 and 5 are the most important ;)

Similar Topics

I have a micrologix 1100 that I am trying to read three data points from it on my safety plc using studio 5000. Any tips or guidance is appreciated.
Replies
Views
How can I achieve the same functionality in Studio 5000? Image 001.png for the old RSLogix500 program Image 002.png for conversion to Studio...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm starting a re-do of a controls system HMI using a panelview plus 7, and would like to improve the interface. I want to...
Replies
Views
I have a virtual machine on Win 10. I have Emulate v32 working with several controllers of different versions running successfully, as well as an...
Replies
Views
So I used the migration tool for converting RSlogix 500 to Studio 5000 and the resulting came out. See attached png files. I am having trouble...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom