logix 5000 add on instruction question

racegunz

Okay I have an Add-on instruction used in 3 different ladders one of the tags (only in the add on's scope) is looking at an analog input card, actually depending on which ladder you are looking at it is looking at 3 different ones that exist on different remote racks.
Here's the questions, first, where does it point to the actual raw data from the input module? it is looking at the correct cards but I cannot determine how it is doing so.
Second, the numbers are scaled but I cannot determine where. Could that info only be available in the offline project? ?????

Similar Topics

I am trying to add a device to my RSLogix 5000 program. The device is a Eaton PowerXL DG1 I downloaded the eds file from the website (it...
Replies
Views
Can you add a MicroLogix 1400 to the IO Tree in Studio 5000? I can't find an entry for it or anything that is 1762 for that mater. I just want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, need to add stations to a line. Just basically a copy paste situation however I don’t want turn off the line and renown load the entire PLC...
Replies
Views
Im trying to sum a running "Shift Total" production value and move it into a Month Total value that will continuously update for viewing...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, From user manual "ControlLogix SIL2 System Configuration", SIL2 Add-on Instructions is required to configure SIL 2 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom