Logix5000 Verify Controller button disabled

azarobi

My apologies if it is something to basic or simple, but I'm pretty sure the 'Verify controller' button in RSlogix 5000 was always on i.e. I could click it to see how many errors/warnings I have in my whole program. However since last couple of days it is disabled/greyed out and I can not click it.

Only the verify routine button is enabled. I'm working in V20.1. Any idea whats causing it ?

Similar Topics

After I open a project in RSLogix5000, how do I verify the project with the program resides in the Contrologix controller ?? Other PLC software...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am currently working on a bit of code reset a work cell after a specific fault. It will be the scanning of a supervisors barcode...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
I'm a Siemens person, and this is one of my first AB programs. The customer wants everything programmed in Ladder. I have a lot of data (3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom