LogixPro Reset toggle switchs

junkbonkin

i am using logixpro I/O Simulation, i am currently using push buttons with TOF timers i would like to use TON timers instead so what i was want to be able to do is when the TON timer stops the toggle switch used will open back up i am not sure if this is possible please let me know thank you in advance

Hello Junkbonkin.

The action of the timer will not change the state of the switch.

You can however change the function of the switch by right clicking on the switch and it will change through 4 different modes of operation.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to achieve here, but if you post your problem i may be able to help.

I'm going out now for an hour or so i'll check it out later.

Steve.

I understand that i can use diffrent switchs but what i want to use is a toggle switch the problem is I.E. toggle switch one closed TON starts timeing when the TON is done i would Like the switch to go back open instead of a manual reset i hope this explains it better

I think i know what you are trying to do, but you cannot change the condition of the switch with a timing bit.

Why not use a push to make push to break switch to set a flag and then use the flag to initiate the timer. once the timer as finished timing out you can use the DN bit to reset the flag, which will give you the same condition you are trying to achieve with the toggle switch.

I hope this helps.

Steve.