Looking for Cellular based Autodialer. Whats out there?

Hey guys, I am digging around the internet trying to research voice autodialers and their features. I am looking to create a list of manufactures so i can review.

Here is my list so far:

1. RACO (Verbatim)
2. Antx, Inc.
3. Viking
4. Barnett ProTalk
5. EDAC

I have used RACO, Viking and only 1 Antx. Recently, a RACO connected to a Control Logix and let me tell you....what a pain the rear end. I know autodialers are becoming few and far between, but I feel that some of these companies could really benefit by getting with the times. How about a Web Interface for commissioning!!!! It sucks having to use a finger to program 50 some alarms into a dialer!!

And how about NOT sending a manual as thick and hard to read as a King James Bible!! And then have tech support inform you that there is a dozen addendum's to the manual. :mad:

Anyway, I digress.

My reason for wanting more options, is to find a better product that what I have used in the past.

dpslusser give me a ring and I can assist you, 877-373-2700 ext 236 or PM me here. I am the support Manager at Sensaphone and can work with you on your project. Any specific key features you may need? Modbus/bacnet integration? Or just hardwired inputs from your PLC? we offer a range of phone based, satellite, Ethernet and of course cellular models. Our Cellular Sentinel unit supports 12 input(Dry contact,4-20mA, thermistor,pulse count and runtime) . As well as Modbus integration on our Sentinel Pro model.
No other options or cards to buy,Battery backup is built-in, enclosure is included as is power monitoring. Perfect Turnkey solution. The unit can send to an unlimited amount of Emails, texts and phone alarms and has a Free App to check status and make basic changes. We have ATT/Verizon and Rogers units available. Also the system is supervised so if for any reason the system was turned off, or lost signal the server will notify you that its offline..

Let me know what additional information you require and I can help,Also if needed i can provide you with a login to a working public demo.

Here's some product info http://www.sensaphone.com/products/sensaphone-sentinel-monitoring-system.php

-Rob

Last edited: