Machine Expert M251 Read VAR Block with Serial Line Slave

xcyong89

Hi, I am trying to use READ VAR function block in Modicon M251 to read data from 1 unit of Modbus RTU slave. However the READ VAR return error code below:

Comm Error Code: 16#FF
Operation Error Code: 16#0C

Could anyone have the experience to solve the problem? It will be nice if you could share the sample program for testing purpose.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am stumped on how to convert a %MW to a %MF using Machine Expert Basic and a Modicon M221. The help files show a word to a double...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hey Programmers, Heres todays puzzle I was trying to solve... I have a Modbus TCP network with two Modicon M221 controllers live on my work bench...
Replies
Views
In the last two months I have had an issue after making some online changes between the software and an Schneider M221 PLC via ethernet network...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm trying to download a project to the controller, who already has an aplication running protected by a blank password. The option to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom