Marquee / LED Display (cheap and easy)

swapped

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a single line display that has 4" or bigger number with a minimum of 6 digits. I would like this to be ethernet capable and easy to interface with a control logix. And the final requirement - has to be cheap.

Have you guys used anything like this? Any recommendations?

I like the InViews but just dont have the budget for them on this little last minute addition.

The cheap requirement is what hurts you. The best thing I can think of for a Ethernet to serial converter is Either a redlion DSP or maybe a new 304k2 , or a Real Time Automation 435. Either one you can be up and running in less than an hour. The Red Lion has so much power that you can do a lot of things with it.The RTA is fall off a log easy. Is 15 minutes you can be running. Having never touched the RTA I had it up and running in 15 or less.