melsoft ES:0180800c error

Dear friends,
I have a big problem with my software. I am using a new laptop with OS windows 11. I am using gx developer software version 8.I can not write programs to my mitsubishi plc fx1n because this error will come as " a MELSOFT application error has occurred. Please restart. < ES:0180800c>. Please help me solve the problem. thank you very much.

sounds like it is to do with your com port, there are a number of reasons for example try running it in compatible mode i.e. win 7, GXDeveloper was not designed to run on win10 or above.
also I assume that you are using a USB to 232 converter, if so then it might be that your converter has the older chipset the device driver is not compatible with Win 11, I had a similar problem with a couple of converters I had, there is no updated driver so had to buy a new one with a prolific chipset.
Even if you have a real com port there can still be problems with com drivers as win 11 does not support many of the drivers.

I'm using V1.045 of GXWorks3, 2 & GXDeveloper V8.501 on win 11 without problems only had the problem with the USB/232 converter.

I'm using V1.045 of GXWorks3, 2 & GXDeveloper V8.501 on win 11 without problems only had the problem with the USB/232 converter.
I shall look for these versions you mentioned. I really want to work with my new company issued laptop. thank you very much Mr. Park. I really appreciate it.