Micro-1 Programming

Adrish

Can anyone tell me how I designate an internal relay using a handheld program loader for an Idec Micro-1 PLC?

I believe the Idec internals start at address 600 to 699.
I taught a class 5 years ago, using the Micro, but haven't used one since.
I kind of recall that the memory map was printed on the back of the handheld loader.
RT

My literature for Square D's Micro 1 hand-held (made by Idec) shows:
Internal relays: 400 to 597; ordinarily cleared when power is cycled, but can be designated as retentive - see FUN6

Special internal relays 600 to 717 - most of these are not used, but 690 to 717 have dedicated functions (i.e. 714 is the 1sec internal clock pulse).

Similar Topics

Hi all I have a program question what is the best way to go around the following, i have a micrologix 1400 and I have a mixer that I would...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, i wand to creat a program in which my motor runs 6 month in every year. Means motor on 6 months and ofer...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever heard of a Micro820 PLC with a Remote LCD HMI automatically switching to programing mode? I know the PLC's are running hot, but...
Replies
Views
I was trying to configure a Micro Motion gas flow meter today. When plugged in with HART, it shows itself as "1700 Analog Mass Meter". We want...
Replies
Views
Anybody know the port number when using port forwarding to access the Micro's Ethernet thru a radio/modem. I believe I saw somewhere 44818 &...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom