Micro 1400 PID Example

FandA

I need a MicroLogix 1400 program example of a single loop PID for back pressure on a meter. If it were a CompactLogix, I would have no problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
suggestion: post your existing MLX-1400 file so that we can see the input and output addresses, scaling, etc. ...

also post the equivalent program file that you'd be using for the CompactLogix platform ...

we'll be glad to make the conversion for you ...

note that you'll have to zip your program files before posting them – forum rule ...

Similar Topics

Team, I have a micro 1400 and a 1024 encoder using HSC function to control a 0-10Vdc DC Drive (1/3 Hp Motor) for a simple material take up...
Replies
Views
Hi! Last few I've been trying to send message from MicroLogix 1400 to Micro 850. Unfortunately every time I failed :banghead:. Did someone tried...
Replies
Views
Hello, There was a mix up in information on some redeployed equipment and two of the micro 1400's that came in were hooked to 120v when they...
Replies
Views
I am trying to exchange data (N registers) to and from a Control Logix PLC. I am programming the messages in the Control Logix program, to...
Replies
Views
Does the 1100 only have 1 high speed counter, but it can have multiple inputs? And so then the 1400 has 6 HSC and you have a choice of multiple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom