Micro 8xx under the hood

Between a Micro800 and a Micrologix1400 you're looking at a price difference of a few hundred bucks at best. It's nothing in the grand scheme of things as far as the cost of building a machine. It only makes sense to use them if you're producing thousands of identical machines.

I have just started using a Micro 820 and I am trying to message to a Modicon M340 via a NOC 0401 card on the Modicon rack. I cannot get the messaging to work. The two PLCs are connected via radio IP. I can ping everything but cannot get the Micro to read anything out of the M340. Has anyone tried anything even remotely close to this that can give me a few pointers.

I have just started using a Micro 820 and I am trying to message to a Modicon M340 via a NOC 0401 card on the Modicon rack. I cannot get the messaging to work. The two PLCs are connected via radio IP. I can ping everything but cannot get the Micro to read anything out of the M340. Has anyone tried anything even remotely close to this that can give me a few pointers.

I would suggest to start a new thread, this thread was more about the branding and general use of the Micro8xx series, not so much specific problems.

If people start reading this thread they may stop not knowing there is a member with an actual issue at the end of it.