Micrologic 1100 Online editing Issue via ethernet

harryting

Lifetime Supporting Member
I keep getting disconnected when I try to do online editing on the few Micrologic 1100 we got.

At first I thought it was because of the older version of RSLogix 500 but now I updated everything to CPR9 and this is still happening. The message varies:

"Online resource can't be obtained from processor"

"Test edit failed"

"Online edit error"

However, make the change offline then download it usually works fine. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Similar Topics

hello i have a micrologix 1100 and it have I:0.0 - I:0.9 input, bud i can only se I:0.0 - I:0.3 in rslogix . and same with the output, the plc...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to change the SMTP port on a Micrologic 1100 PLC to send Email from another port besides 25. My ISP blocks port 25 and I would...
Replies
Views
Hello All. Have set my IP address setting on 1100 using serial connection and when I recycle power everything is ok not until I put it on the...
Replies
Views
need to access micrologic 1100. when trying to access to pull program out for future use to save for backup I can see it in rslinx but it says it...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Currently i'm working with micrologic 1400 cpu and Temate G5 Controller. I plan to communicate micrologic with temate using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom