micrologix 1100 to phoenix ehernet ip bus coupler as remote I/O

harpdavid

i am looking into changing my current device net i/o to the Phoenix contact ethernet IP bus coupler. Any suggestion on making the change? Is it possible ?

Not a good idea. I tried to do this exact same thing a few weeks ago. The Phoenix Ethernet IP bus coupler is really only meant for implicit messaging, which is not available on RSLogix 500, only 5000. My solution ended up being the Phoenix Modbus TCP/IP remote I/O, and a simple Modbus RTU to TCP/IP gateway to use the ML 1100 RTU port.

Similar Topics

Hi, i'm working on a project where I will have to make a comm. between a Micro1100 and a phoenix modem. My question is : Am I on the good way if...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom