MicroLogix 1200 HSC Output

standale

Hello All,
I'm having my first experience with the ML line and their HSC function. It took a bit of head banging but I finally figured out how to configure the function file and I/O filter to read the encoder and turn on output. Now I can't figure how to turn the darn thing off. Hummm??? What I want to do is use the HSC to turn on a output when the counter is zero and turn off the output when the counter reaches the set point. What I have now is the counter turning on the output when the set point is reached and never turning off. I know I must be missing something simple but the whole thing is new and a bit foriegn to me. Any help or sample code would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Standale

Similar Topics

I am doing a PF correction and am using a micrologix 1200. I am trying to find the difference between 2 counts from my high speed counter. Is...
Replies
Views
Question about HSC in Micrologix 1200. I am trying to program a HSC in a Micrologix 1200. I can set it up in the function file and see the...
Replies
Views
I am faced with a situation that will require using the HSC instruction with a PID instruction both of which I have never used. The HSC will read...
Replies
Views
Anyone have experience with the Micrologix 1200 HSC and linear encoders? I have 2 questions... 1. I have output signals A, B, Z... coming off...
Replies
Views
This seems like an easy one but I haven't found the answer yet. I have a micrologix 1200 and a program which uses a STI and IOM to control some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom