Micrologix 1200 hsc time

teeboonee

I am doing a PF correction and am using a micrologix 1200. I am trying to find the difference between 2 counts from my high speed counter. Is there anywhere that the data from my counter might have been saved or is there another way to find the difference between the two counts?

Similar Topics

Question about HSC in Micrologix 1200. I am trying to program a HSC in a Micrologix 1200. I can set it up in the function file and see the...
Replies
Views
I am faced with a situation that will require using the HSC instruction with a PID instruction both of which I have never used. The HSC will read...
Replies
Views
Anyone have experience with the Micrologix 1200 HSC and linear encoders? I have 2 questions... 1. I have output signals A, B, Z... coming off...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm having my first experience with the ML line and their HSC function. It took a bit of head banging but I finally figured out how to...
Replies
Views
This seems like an easy one but I haven't found the answer yet. I have a micrologix 1200 and a program which uses a STI and IOM to control some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom