Micrologix 1400 & 1762-IT4

Salazard

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

Need help. I'm new to the plc progamming specifically Allen Bradley PLC. I am planning to create a control for an oven. using Micrologix PLC and 1762-IT4 thermocouple module. Any one who is expert on PID that can share there talent and experience. Maybe a sample code of configuration. A sort step by step procedure that would help me.

Thanks

Dan

Thanks for your recommendation. That is the first option that i recommend to the owner of the bakery but he want it on the Panelview 600 to control everything. That is why i have no choice but to use a thermocouple module instead of a Temperature controller.

Thanks for your recommendation. That is the first option that i recommend to the owner of the bakery but he want it on the Panelview 600 to control everything. That is why i have no choice but to use a thermocouple module instead of a Temperature controller.

Love it when they want to spend money for no reason....

Search Ron Beaufort and you will find PID setup RSLogix 500

EDIT: Here is one http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=16769&highlight=SLC+PID

Last edited: